• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Would you do this???

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
Joined Nov 26, 2019
That's hilarious. I have 4 teenagers and it's only funny because it's true......how the heck do you get toothpaste on the mirror!?!?!? Close the door! Turn off the lights!

Will I do this to my kids? Bet your ass I will

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
That's hilarious. True like Jake says. We only have 1 child, he's grown and on his own, married, just had first child. This seems like the thing we should do next time we visit him, lol.

WaterinHoleBrew

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
That's hilarious. I have 4 teenagers and it's only funny because it's true......how the heck do you get toothpaste on the mirror!?!?!? Close the door! Turn off the lights!

Will I do this to my kids? Bet your ass I will
Thanks Jake, Haha... what I (and I’m sure you) say daily!
I will too! Not gonna warn the kids though... I’d like that to be a surprise! Haha

Justin

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
The lights are on in the Garage as we speak. My SIL, 36, has not been out there since yesterday!
I definitely would do this. My youngest just got a new apartment and is all conscience about cleanliness and keeping the electric bill down. AS IF THAT MATTERED WHEN SHE LIVED AT HOME!!!...JJ☺

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 15, 2017
So true. I have a 31 year old son who is married and has a 1 1/2 old son and owns his own home. While he was still living at home, I kept telling him that I couldn't wait until he had his own house, so, I guess the time is now!!!!!!! :emoji_laughing:

WaterinHoleBrew

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
The lights are on in the Garage as we speak. My SIL, 36, has not been out there since yesterday!
I definitely would do this. My youngest just got a new apartment and is all conscience about cleanliness and keeping the electric bill down. AS IF THAT MATTERED WHEN SHE LIVED AT HOME!!!...JJ☺
I’m with ya... I would do this too! Haha, thanks for dropping a line Chef and for the laugh!

Last edited:

WaterinHoleBrew

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
That's hilarious. True like Jake says. We only have 1 child, he's grown and on his own, married, just had first child. This seems like the thing we should do next time we visit him, lol.
Would be fun just to see the looks on their face, haha! Thanks for dropping a line and the like!

WaterinHoleBrew

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
So true. I have a 31 year old son who is married and has a 1 1/2 old son and owns his own home. While he was still living at home, I kept telling him that I couldn't wait until he had his own house, so, I guess the time is now!!!!!!! :emoji_laughing:
Haha, my kids are 13 (girl) and (11) boy! I tell them something very similar! Thanks for dropping a line!

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like Jim it is appreciated.

Warren

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
When my Son still lived with us, when he was 17-18, he would drink juice, or milk right from the container, and not tell us. Until we caught him. Don't miss that at all.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.