• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Would you do this???

WaterinHoleBrew

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Jim that would be an understatement in our house as no bull we do have a resident ghost. Some great stories on that for sure.

Warren
Really Warren, I have always found that stuff so interesting!
My wife had an experience when she was younger... she still speaks of it today!

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup the truth Justin how ever we don't know if its male or female and so far it has been friendly.
One short story one of our dogs came bounding through the house to go upstairs and froze about 3rd step after that you could not drag that dog up stairs.

Warren

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Yup the truth Justin how ever we don't know if its male or female and so far it has been friendly.
One short story one of our dogs came bounding through the house to go upstairs and froze about 3rd step after that you could not drag that dog up stairs.

Warren
Something that has always interested me but no experiences. That's crazy about the dog!

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the likes Justin they are appreciated.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.