Would like to get a SV for venison

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a Inkbird and used it a few times and I can't complain at all, it does the job, and I can't knock the purchase price.

Anything to look for or stay away from.
Yes . Controls on the unit . Some of the brands you have to use a phone and an app . No buttons on the machine .
At least it was like that when I bought mine . May be different now . I have 2 Anova's . 800 watt , and a 900 watt .
I use them all the time .

Yes . Controls on the unit . Some of the brands you have to use a phone and an app . No buttons on the machine .
At least it was like that when I bought mine . May be different now . I have 2 Anova's . 800 watt , and a 900 watt .
I use them all the time .
Thanks dont want to use my phone to control.

What's the reason for removable clap.
So you can adjust it up or down for different depth of container if needed . Or if you make or have a container with a lid , you can take it off to put thru the hole .
I have the older version . I think you can still buy them if you can find one , but they are discontinued . They have a new version .
If you scroll down the page mine looks like the one that says 2014 .

So you can adjust it up or down for different depth of container if needed . Or if you make or have a container with a lid , you can take it off to put thru the hole .
I have the older version . I think you can still buy them if you can find one , but they are discontinued . They have a new version .
If you scroll down the page mine looks like the one that says 2014 .
thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky