world's largest smoker???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
i moved my daughter to ft meyers this weekend as she is starting her new carrer as a RN and what do i see on the way but this monster!!!!!

hadd to stop and get a picture of it

looks like a milk trailer converted to a smoker

52f91395_smoker002.jpg

8b6cba24_smoker003.jpg

didnt have time to stop and try out the place but you can bet we'll go visit real soon and stop in there

also found a good place called famous daves where we had dinner sat night it was a good place

Where is this place exactly? My in-laws live just ourside of Ft. Myers and I wonder if they have been there.

daniel road ( i think it was exit 131) about two miles east on the right side cant miss it

And all my neighbors think my trailer is big.

also found a good place called famous daves where we had dinner sat night it was a good place
Glad to hear you had a good experience. IMHO the famous daves here is not all that, I guess there's enough that do like it since it appears they are going strong. I'm kinda OCD/Anal about my Q.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky