1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

world's largest smoker???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miamirick, Nov 28, 2010.

1. miamirick

miamirick Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

i moved my daughter to ft meyers this weekend as she is starting her new carrer as a RN and what do i see on the way but this monster!!!!!

hadd to stop and get a picture of it

looks like a milk trailer converted to a smoker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

didnt have time to stop and try out the place but you can bet we'll go visit real soon and stop in there

also found a good place called famous daves where we had dinner sat night it was a good place

2. Dayum!!!

3. arnie

arnie Smoking Fanatic

And my wife thinks I’m grandiose!   [​IMG]

4. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

I'm surprised the sky is blue in the pic, thats impressive. I'd love to see the inerds.

5.  Wait until you tell her about the new truck.

6. arnie

arnie Smoking Fanatic

LOL! You know I'm ready to trade. She wouldn't need to know until it's too late [​IMG]

7. bcfishman

bcfishman Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

You open the doors and it's probably a bunch of ECB's where each door is at and they're bolted to the bottom.

8. ellymae

ellymae Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Where is this place exactly? My in-laws live just ourside of Ft. Myers and I wonder if they have been there.

9. miamirick

miamirick Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

daniel road ( i think it was exit 131) about two miles east on the right side cant miss it

10. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    wonder if my F350 will pull it..............

11. tom37

tom37 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

And all my neighbors think my trailer is big.
    Glad to hear you had a good experience. IMHO the famous daves here is not all that, I guess there's enough that do like it since it appears they are going strong. I'm kinda OCD/Anal about my Q.