• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

world's largest smoker???

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
i moved my daughter to ft meyers this weekend as she is starting her new carrer as a RN and what do i see on the way but this monster!!!!!

hadd to stop and get a picture of it

looks like a milk trailer converted to a smoker

didnt have time to stop and try out the place but you can bet we'll go visit real soon and stop in there

also found a good place called famous daves where we had dinner sat night it was a good place

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
I'm surprised the sky is blue in the pic, thats impressive. I'd love to see the inerds.

arnie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 20, 2010
LOL! You know I'm ready to trade. She wouldn't need to know until it's too late

bcfishman

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 2, 2008
You open the doors and it's probably a bunch of ECB's where each door is at and they're bolted to the bottom.

ellymae

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 21, 2009
Where is this place exactly? My in-laws live just ourside of Ft. Myers and I wonder if they have been there.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
daniel road ( i think it was exit 131) about two miles east on the right side cant miss it

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
And all my neighbors think my trailer is big.

also found a good place called famous daves where we had dinner sat night it was a good place
Glad to hear you had a good experience. IMHO the famous daves here is not all that, I guess there's enough that do like it since it appears they are going strong. I'm kinda OCD/Anal about my Q.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.