Wings with new vortex

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those wings look fantastic Mike. Nicely done. The Vortex is definitely a wing changer, but it's so much more. I use mine about 80% of the time the kettle gets fired up.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Great looking wings and brats Mike. How did you like the rub? I just received my vortex (from Owens BBQ) last week and did some wings with the Buffalo rub that came with it. They came out very juicy and crispy. I see lots of wings in the future! Like

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Great looking wings and brats Mike. How did you like the rub? I just received my vortex (from Owens BBQ) last week and did some wings with the Buffalo rub that came with it. They came out very juicy and crispy. I see lots of wings in the future! Like
I like the rub, but the small shaker end still poured way too fast... So i just did the rest of them the same way, slathered them.. lol,,, Little too salty , but could just be from the amount that i put on em... Next time i will go with a lot less rub...

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky