WINCO Grocery Store - Free Turkey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

noboundaries

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 7, 2013
Roseville, CA, a suburb of Sacramento
November 13-26, spend $100 and get a free Jennie-O frozen turkey. I picked up a 22 lb'er this morning while grocery shopping.

You have to be careful buying other turkey brands at WINCO. They post a sign in huge letters "$.69/lb." Then in tiny print "1st one $1.98/lb." My thoughts on that sneaky, fake-out kind of promotion is unprintable here.

Oh, and one more thought. I bought a Jennie-O frozen bird one year just to smoke for soup. It turned out to be the most moist bird of the 4-6 I did that year. We skipped the soup and ate the bird. Now I buy them often.

Last edited:
Reactions: tallbm and JLeonard
The frozen Jennie-O turkeys at our local Market Basket have been straight-up $.69/lb for a couple weeks now,only restriction is two.A couple of big-ass frozen ones for the future and a fresh kill from the local ranch for day of.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky