• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

WINCO Grocery Store - Free Turkey

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
November 13-26, spend $100 and get a free Jennie-O frozen turkey. I picked up a 22 lb'er this morning while grocery shopping.

You have to be careful buying other turkey brands at WINCO. They post a sign in huge letters "$.69/lb." Then in tiny print "1st one $1.98/lb." My thoughts on that sneaky, fake-out kind of promotion is unprintable here.

Oh, and one more thought. I bought a Jennie-O frozen bird one year just to smoke for soup. It turned out to be the most moist bird of the 4-6 I did that year. We skipped the soup and ate the bird. Now I buy them often.

Last edited:

normanaj

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 2, 2014
The frozen Jennie-O turkeys at our local Market Basket have been straight-up $.69/lb for a couple weeks now,only restriction is two.A couple of big-ass frozen ones for the future and a fresh kill from the local ranch for day of.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.