Wife scored me some wings !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redneck5236

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 24, 2019
Wife scored me some wings today at our local markets silent Facebook only sale ! Wings $1.69 a pound ! Woohoo ! Brought me home five pounds ! Nice surprise ! Have not seen them that cheap in ages !

Attachments

• IMG_0027(1).jpg
    IMG_0027(1).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
Need a co-signer to buy wings here in central New York! Did see one local bar go back to a full dozen, rather than the new norm of ten. Only $15 per dozen! I remember 10 cent wing night at Paul Smith's College many years ago, made by guys from Buffalo, back when wings were a new thing. Miss those days....

Need a co-signer to buy wings here in central New York! Did see one local bar go back to a full dozen, rather than the new norm of ten. Only $15 per dozen! I remember 10 cent wing night at Paul Smith's College many years ago, made by guys from Buffalo, back when wings were a new thing. Miss those days....
.10 per wing was standard back in the day when I went to SUNY Oswego, so was .05 cups of beers at happy hour.

Ah, the smell of stale beer and urine at Broadwell's. Had friends that attended Oswego. What was the the place across the street? Buck....something or other.

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
That's an excellent price for cut wings. Local grocer had fresh whole wings in 20 lb. boxes for $25 this past week...

Ah, the smell of stale beer and urine at Broadwell's. Had friends that attended Oswego. What was the the place across the street? Buck....something or other.
Bucklands had the cheap beer and the "Shed" was on the other corner....ahhhh good times!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky