Who's Planning To Attend The TN Gathering Next Month?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you know if Brian is flying?

I don't know. He mentioned needing to visit family while on the trip and that he is looking into total cost. Being that he just retired he's being careful with the funds. He seems to have found something else to do today besides sitting at his computer reading the forum though. I'll reach out to him with your offer of the voucher.

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
Still laughing about BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma asking if we have uber out here lol
You never know.. Waiting hearing back from my brother. Need go see him, brothers and mom. Was planning mid Apr but he just decide to get his colon back together after wearing the bag for couple years now. He wait on surgery date. Was going to give him few weeks to recover so probably be about that same time and not sure can do both. Between kennel, flights and hotel money going to be a tight. Maybe combine somehow.

You never know.. Waiting hearing back from my brother. Need go see him, brothers and mom. Was planning mid Apr but he just decide to get his colon back together after wearing the bag for couple years now. He wait on surgery date. Was going to give him few weeks to recover so probably be about that same time and not sure can do both. Between kennel, flights and hotel money going to be a problem. Maybe combine somehow.
I have a $225 flight voucher for southwest. You can have it to go see your brother even if you don't come here......even though we'd love to have you. Let me know if you want it!

IMG_20210304_155247.jpg

Few more weeks. Can't wait to have some company around the fire pit. Dogwood trees will be blooming when y'all come

Nah jelly is overrated
overused w/ breakfast food, perhaps

jellys as a sugar substitute is underrated, though! koreans figured it out a thousand years ago

... i'll just bring butts, i guess. You guys can do with them as you please.. as long as you try my strawberry spares

Reactions: JLeonard
After thinking on it over night not going to make it. Going to be about that same time when I go see Mom and brothers. Going to leave Gretchen at Kennel for a week. That going to be enough for her. I know going to be a great time!

After thinking on it over night not going to make it. Going to be about that same time when I go see Mom and brothers. Going to leave Gretchen at Kennel for a week. That going to be enough for her. I know going to be a great time!
Can totally understand that. Family first has always been my motto. We'll hoist a beer and rib in your honor.
Jim

After thinking on it over night not going to make it.

That's a shame Brian but like Jim said, we completely understand. Was looking forward to meeting you, but there will come a time, I'm sure. Take care of family first and we can all re-group in the future.

Robert

That's a shame Brian but like Jim said, we completely understand. Was looking forward to meeting you, but there will come a time, I'm sure. Take care of family first and we can all re-group in the future.

Robert
I will going down to the boardwalk sometime. Will stop by when I do. My brother usually stays in Maggie Valley for 6 months. Between his operation and my Mom in assisted living not sure what going to happen but if he makes it will stop by Jakes place when go.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky