• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's Planning To Attend The TN Gathering Next Month?

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
And of course this is Spouse friendly. Kids? I know Jake has a house full of teens.
Jim

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Same weekend as the Pa spring gathering. I wont be able to make it. Sorry.

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
Robert sounds good. Altho it may be a BYOB, not sure if hotels have bars in them. Lemme know what you and Brian work out and we'll shoot for the same.
Jim
Actually, most hotels actually have in-room bars. They're called bathtubs. Grab a bunch of beer, make a bunch of trips to the ice machine, and dump both in the tub.

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
TN in the spring is very nice. Too bad I can't make it. I was looking into that and seeing my brother at the same time.

jkc64

Meat Mopper
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 7, 2011
Looks like I have to work that weekend but, I'll try to swing by for a little while.

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Looks like I have to work that weekend but, I'll try to swing by for a little while.
We'll have some good eats ready for ya. I see you are in the area. Whereabouts exactly?

jkc64

Meat Mopper
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 7, 2011
just a couple of blocks from DQ here in Portland

jkc64

Meat Mopper
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 7, 2011
Getting real close, hopefully things will open up more in the next couple of months.

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Woohooo! one more to add to the list (even if just for a while). We need to see about getting this thread on the carousel.
Jim

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.