• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's Planning To Attend The TN Gathering Next Month?

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Do you know if Brian is flying?
I don't know. He mentioned needing to visit family while on the trip and that he is looking into total cost. Being that he just retired he's being careful with the funds. He seems to have found something else to do today besides sitting at his computer reading the forum though. I'll reach out to him with your offer of the voucher.

Robert

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Still laughing about BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma asking if we have uber out here lol
You never know.. Waiting hearing back from my brother. Need go see him, brothers and mom. Was planning mid Apr but he just decide to get his colon back together after wearing the bag for couple years now. He wait on surgery date. Was going to give him few weeks to recover so probably be about that same time and not sure can do both. Between kennel, flights and hotel money going to be a tight. Maybe combine somehow.

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
You never know.. Waiting hearing back from my brother. Need go see him, brothers and mom. Was planning mid Apr but he just decide to get his colon back together after wearing the bag for couple years now. He wait on surgery date. Was going to give him few weeks to recover so probably be about that same time and not sure can do both. Between kennel, flights and hotel money going to be a problem. Maybe combine somehow.
I have a $225 flight voucher for southwest. You can have it to go see your brother even if you don't come here......even though we'd love to have you. Let me know if you want it!

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
TNJAKE TNJAKE Hampton in Springfield or Pleasant View.....Which is closer to you and any difference in them?
Jim

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
They are both nice. Basically the same. Springfield is about 10min closer and that's where Robert is staying

Hamdrew

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 17, 2021
Nah jelly is overrated
overused w/ breakfast food, perhaps

jellys as a sugar substitute is underrated, though! koreans figured it out a thousand years ago

... i'll just bring butts, i guess. You guys can do with them as you please.. as long as you try my strawberry spares

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
After thinking on it over night not going to make it. Going to be about that same time when I go see Mom and brothers. Going to leave Gretchen at Kennel for a week. That going to be enough for her. I know going to be a great time!

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
After thinking on it over night not going to make it. Going to be about that same time when I go see Mom and brothers. Going to leave Gretchen at Kennel for a week. That going to be enough for her. I know going to be a great time!
Can totally understand that. Family first has always been my motto. We'll hoist a beer and rib in your honor.
Jim

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
After thinking on it over night not going to make it.
That's a shame Brian but like Jim said, we completely understand. Was looking forward to meeting you, but there will come a time, I'm sure. Take care of family first and we can all re-group in the future.

Robert

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
That's a shame Brian but like Jim said, we completely understand. Was looking forward to meeting you, but there will come a time, I'm sure. Take care of family first and we can all re-group in the future.

Robert
I will going down to the boardwalk sometime. Will stop by when I do. My brother usually stays in Maggie Valley for 6 months. Between his operation and my Mom in assisted living not sure what going to happen but if he makes it will stop by Jakes place when go.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.