Whole Strip loin and meatloaf from beef trim

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Look fantastic Chop!
Jeff , thanks a lot bud .

The add of ginger caught my attention.
Oh yeah . Ginger is the magic ingredient . My Son buys it frozen . Comes in garlic clove size pieces . Just push it out of the pack .
That brand of " base " you told me about , I bought the roasted garlic . That stuff is fantastic . I put some of that in it too , and I use it for a bunch of stuff .

Nice score Rich and one hell of a looking plate! The meatloaf mashed taters and gravy is just pure perfection. Man that’s got me hungry right now.

Reactions: chopsaw
I'm late to the party on tis one! Sorry, holy cow (pun intended), that is a great score with some beautiful meat. That meatloaf is off the chart, I love meatloaf! Beautifully cooked with a nice smoke ring. Your Son's potatoes are a perfect side. Man I want that meal! Great job, mega Point!

Reactions: chopsaw
He might not have to walk very far .

Now that's funny, right there. They let you have a smoker in your cell?

Thank you very much . I really appreciate that . I have to keep my strength up since you addicted me to spoon carving .
Did one last night , and got another one almost done today .
I'll post 'em up when the forum hits a slow spot .

Some addictions are better than others. I assume that your enjoying it since your cranking out so many.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky