White Pumpkin Pie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Had a small White Pumpkin so I decided to roast it for pie.
White Pumpkin
100_0002.JPG
Cut in half remove seeds
100_0003.JPG
Roast in oven at 350°F till you can stick a fork in it
100_0026.JPG
Let cool remove skin & puree it
100_0027.JPG
Add spices evaporated milk blend
100_0029.JPG
I used store bought crust for these
fill with the mix
100_0033.JPG
Bake at 350°F for about 1 hour
100_0050.JPG
Have a slice after dinner
100_0054.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

I don't normally eat desserts, but that pie looks mighty inviting Richie.

Point for sure
Chris

My favorite pie! Outstanding Richie! That came out real nice. If I made one, I'd have to eat it all myself cuz mama wont eat it. ...Maybe that might not be such a bad thing!

Richie's on a Roll!
Knocking some danged fine food out here Bro, very nice.
Chile Thank you I was surprised to see the inside so white.Brown sugar and the rest of the Pumpkin Pie spice mix,makes it look almost the same as a regular Pumpkin.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I don't normally eat desserts, but that pie looks mighty inviting Richie.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris Thank you I have been eating more deserts then I should.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Looks great and I bet they smelled great while baking. My favorite.
Just needed homemade whipped cream!

Johnny Ray
Johnny Ray Thank you the house did have that smell that just makes ya want to stay.
Richie

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks great and thanks for the Taste update. I've seen those White Pumpkins locally and was wondering what kind of pie it made...JJ

Nice . I thought maybe you made the white pumpkin pie to go with the white polish , and the regular pumpkin goes with the smoked ? Lol.
You got it goin on , good to see you enjoying the new house .

I LOVE all things pumpkin! Pies, muffins, cookies and even soup. Your pie looks great!
J Thank you I liked this an sweet tatter pie is another one of my favorites.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Dang, those pies look good! We ate the last of a home baked dessert last night...and I've got the fixin's for pumpkin pie. Thanks for the inspiration, Richie.
Ray Hope you aren't in the area with the fires.Thank ou weather is good for baking now.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

My favorite pie! Outstanding Richie! That came out real nice. If I made one, I'd have to eat it all myself cuz mama wont eat it. ...Maybe that might not be such a bad thing!

Erik Thank you you can make small ones,I freeze the filling I have left & when I want I make another.Their is always Ramekins make it like a custard.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky