• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

White Pumpkin Pie

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Awesome!!
Don't think I ever saw a White Pumpkin!!
Bet that was Tasty!
Like.

Bear
Bears like Pumpkins Brother John I have seen them in a store never thought about getting one,niece brought one to our house as a center piece.So I gave it a try and it is tasty yummy thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Nice . I thought maybe you made the white pumpkin pie to go with the white polish , and the regular pumpkin goes with the smoked ? Lol.
You got it goin on , good to see you enjoying the new house .
Rich Thanks glad to be back to normal sorta,I may have to think about what to wear while doing different cooks LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

xray

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Looks delicious Richie! Love pumpkin pie and can’t wait to eat some.

As much as I like it, I can’t get into all the other pumpkin stuff...coffee, cereal etc etc etc.

Like!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
JJ Thanks you sounding a little anxious Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
I was. You laid out these beautiful pics and great instructions, then ended with, " Thanks for Watching "? I re-read the post three times to see if I missed how it tasted...JJ

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Looks delicious Richie! Love pumpkin pie and can’t wait to eat some.

As much as I like it, I can’t get into all the other pumpkin stuff...coffee, cereal etc etc etc.

Like!
Joe Thank you all the holidays are getting close,I know my oven will be getting a work out.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
I was. You laid out these beautiful pics and great instructions, then ended with, " Thanks for Watching "? I re-read the post three times to see if I missed how it tasted...JJ
:emoji_laughing:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom