Where are the Indiana members located?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm new to the group. I live near Wabash.
Welcome Cole! The wife and I make frequent trips to Wabash. Incidentally, we just got our Christmas card from Charley Creek Inn! We love walking around downtown but we really missed not going to the Chili cookoff! Great people here and a wellspring of information. Oh, From South Bend here (GO IRISH!!!!)

Welcome Cole! The wife and I make frequent trips to Wabash. Incidentally, we just got our Christmas card from Charley Creek Inn! We love walking around downtown but we really missed not going to the Chili cookoff! Great people here and a wellspring of information. Oh, From South Bend here (GO IRISH!!!!)
Yes, it is a great town and community! We love it here! My aunt and uncle live just south of South Bend and they love the Irish but I'm gonna have to say " Go Purdue!" 😁

Can't see the track, but can hear it and see the blimps (Northwest outskirts of Indy, where 38th St. turns into Dandy Trail). I thought I'd packed the smoker away for the winter, but I'm already jonesing...[emoji]128528[/emoji]
I'm right around the corner on SR136. You can probably smell these ribs smoking now. Just follow your nose.

My name is Jonathan I have been slow smoking BBQ for 16 years and I am located in beautiful Memphis Indiana or about 15 minutes from the Ohio River & Louisville Kentucky This is my first day, first hour, and first post on smoking meat and I am loving it! I love to learn new recipes and ideas! Hope everyone is having a great safe weekend! Smoke On

Smoke On

My name is Jonathan I have been slow smoking BBQ for 16 years and I am located in beautiful Memphis Indiana or about 15 minutes from the Ohio River & Louisville Kentucky This is my first day, first hour, and first post on smoking meat and I am loving it! I love to learn new recipes and ideas! Hope everyone is having a great safe weekend! Smoke On

what kind of wood do you use?

South Bend!!
20230407_144216.jpg
20230407_151206.jpg

My name is Brian, like I said earlier, I'm from South Bend. My lovely wife and I spend our days on the deck smoking, grilling and loving life!!
I've been an award winning grillmaster for Rasta Joe's BBQ team out of Plymouth.. been bbqing for many many years and still look for new exciting ideas to it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: newbiesmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky