What's up from Dirty Jersey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingene

Original poster
Jul 1, 2012
Hi everyone, my name is Gene, I live in Lawrence, New Jersey. I'm 25 years old, I've been smoking meats for just about two years. I'm getting married in October... my bachelor party is this weekend ;). 10 racks of ribs Nd 3 fatties lined up :) in addition to cooking, I also love my car, a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3. I look forward to being a member of the community!:sausage:

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar issues...typing in the iPad blows.

Last edited:
Welcome to the SMF Family...Sounds like you got a Fun and Busy weekend coming up. Congrats and make sure all the Boys check their cell phones at the door!!! NO Video Evidence!
Rules.gif
 BTW...I'm from Piscataway...Good Luck...JJ

Thanks for the tip on cells I never even thought of that...Thumbs Up yeah I'm really looking forward to it...I just hope I don't get too drunk and fall asleep with meat n the smoker! The thing I am looking forward to the most are the fatties (not fat strippers...)..I've made a few and they were incredible so I want to take a crack at some creative recipes.

Last edited:
Hi Gene! 
welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast!

Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more!

Hello Gene and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad you found us. Good luck with the bachelor party this weekend and Jersey Jimmy hit the nail on the head with checking camera and cell phones at the door so you won't be doing this later 
th_crybaby2.gif

Hello Gene and :welcome1: to SMF - glad you found us. Good luck with the bachelor party this weekend and Jersey Jimmy hit the nail on the head with checking camera and cell phones at the door so you won't be doing this later :th_crybaby2:

Well the good thing is all of the dirty dirty things are taking place tomorrow night, and Saturday is all about drinking and eating...but I'm still confiscating all cell phones as a precautionary measure haha.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky