Whats everyone smoking this weekend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smittybbq

Original poster
Oct 30, 2017
Tennessee
I'm looking to smoke something this weekend so I figured I would ask what everyone else is doing so maybe I could get an idea of what I wanted to do? Thanks everyone

Some more cheese, Monterey Jack. And jalapeno monterey jack cheese. A couple pounds of each. And my first roast. A 3-5 pound sirloin roast.

Actually I have a rack of ribs on the Lang as we speak.
Not sure about the weekend though.
Al

I've got about 10 pounds of chicken wings and a couple racks of ribs in the freezer I'm thinking about throwing on.

Been neglecting my SV24 for the last couple months since I got my new MES40 so I'm thinking its about time to fire it back up!

16lbs of pork shoulders for pulled pork for a work lunch on Monday, and a 8lb brisket point for burnt ends for Sunday night.

Unfortunatly I have to work this weekend so - no smoking for me. I'll have to hit the reserves in the freezer.

Chris

i'm doing a 2 year old pork butt tomorrow night. i will probably throw some abt's on before the butt finishes on saturday so we can have some snacks.

Nothing unfortunately.

We will be celebrating Easter this Sunday, did some serious house cleaning, have people over...my wife said she can't have me smell like smoke.

That doesn't mean we won't be eating smoked meat. Just not smoked that day.

I also plan to cheat with some liquid smoke.

Looking to do some salmon, couple racks of ribs, a fresh ham hock I was given, along with making 4 batches of home made BBQ sauce. Feel like I may have to smoke some fresh kielbasa also. Big Sunday planned. Thankful for beer.....

Reactions: Medina Joe
Not sure, but maybe a whole chicken. Temp not supposed to get above 40F Saturday, so may be limited smoking.

I’m thinking about smoking baby back ribs on my modified Oklahoma Joe Highland. I got a new thermapro pen temperature gauge I want to try out!

I’ll keep you all posted!

A 12 pound packer in the pellet pooper...
IMG_20180405_112258.jpg

Reactions: jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky