Whats a good cost for EOR

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dougmays

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 18, 2010
Gainesville, FL
i like to use Eye of Round for jerky but lately its been very expensive...3.99-4.56 per pound.  What is a "good price" on EOR when you guys find a deal?

what are cheaper alternatives other EOR?

usually $2-$3 a lb is a deal around here.

wow that'd be a great deal!  do you get that often or is it a every once and awhile sale?

Have you tried Costco or Sam's. They have case prices. By the way Doug, where do you live in Ft. Laud. I lived there for 35 years in Coral Ridge Isles.

Last edited:
i've lived down here for 5 years, live in Sunrise right now. Just west of Fort Lauderdale closer to the everglades.

i've lived down here for 5 years, live in Sunrise right now. Just west of Fort Lauderdale closer to the everglades.

I moved out just before you got there. I left in March 2005. I know where you are at. Lots of stuff going on down there. Not all bad, just way too many people. We moved up to Sebring to get away from all that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky