• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Whats a good cost for EOR

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
i like to use Eye of Round for jerky but lately its been very expensive...3.99-4.56 per pound.  What is a "good price" on EOR when you guys find a deal?

what are cheaper alternatives other EOR?

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
usually $2-$3 a lb is a deal around here.

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
wow that'd be a great deal!  do you get that often or is it a every once and awhile sale?

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Have you tried Costco or Sam's. They have case prices. By the way Doug, where do you live in Ft. Laud. I lived there for 35 years in Coral Ridge Isles.

Last edited:

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
i've lived down here for 5 years, live in Sunrise right now. Just west of Fort Lauderdale closer to the everglades.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
i've lived down here for 5 years, live in Sunrise right now. Just west of Fort Lauderdale closer to the everglades.

I moved out just before you got there. I left in March 2005. I know where you are at. Lots of stuff going on down there. Not all bad, just way too many people. We moved up to Sebring to get away from all that.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.