What you cooking for Superbowl

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The tag on it says 2018 from Uragway! I assure that I just bought it last year! I just now noticed that! From Kroger! The meat still looks great, so, deep freezer from whowever must be good! Anyways, that’s my smoke tomorrow! Who knew?

So, apologies, during the injection and rub phase, I realized that I had a huge mess to clean up, Squirting injection phase. With that, and copious amounts of Miller light, and Gentelman Jack, pictures were nor taken! I’ll post as it goes on smoker tomorrow morning! Cheers brothers,

Forktender Ha know what you mean I'm fasten from T9 to S1 2 rods 20 screws. All done over 5 surgeries.

Warren
Holy cow, did you get the lic. plate of the truck that hit you? That is insane!!!
I'm not really ready to have another fusion, I'm actually going to put it off until I get down to my goal weight, I'm a little over half way there now.

Please pm me if you could share the recipe! I have tried 2 different times, however both were a waste of crawfish! Thank you in advance!
I made this few times now. Always good.

Either just some Glazier dogs on toasted rolls and some beans, or some Kielbasa from Liehs and Steigerwald with some fried potatoes and sauerkraut.

Either with some decent beer.

Reactions: MJB05615
So, to my dismay, I’ll have to let her thaw,then get up about 0500 to inject and give her a big coat of rub! Not at all what I planned, but after 4 days f thawing in fridge, and still 80% frozen, I have to make a call! So that’s the plan for now! More pics coming tomorrow!

Cold water in your bathtub changed every 20 mins will thaw that bad bout out in a couple hours buddy

So, I was up at 0500 to fire up MES, brisket on by 0600. 30’ and breezy here so I’m having a time trying to het the MES up to temp. But by 1000 we’re cooking!

Attachments

• 1644683238044.jpeg
    1644683238044.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: negolien
So, to my dismay, I’ll have to let her thaw,then get up about 0500 to inject and give her a big coat of rub! Not at all what I planned, but after 4 days f thawing in fridge, and still 80% frozen, I have to make a call! So that’s the plan for now! More pics coming tomorrow!
Id put it in a sink full of cold water. Change water every hour. Will thaw quick.

One dish that could be an option for a Super Bowl party is Orange Chicken, a Chinese-American dish that is made by deep-frying bite-sized pieces of chicken and then tossing them in a sweet orange-flavored sauce. This dish is often served with rice and vegetables, and it can be a crowd-pleaser for parties.

It's worth mentioning that, there is no a traditional or specific dish people cook for Superbowl, its really depends on personal preferences, regions and cultures.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky