What the??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brokenhandle Brokenhandle , how did you fair this evening??? saw there was some nasty weather that way.
We missed out on all the heavy stuff. Just a tiny bit of pea sized hail...probably not enough to make a margarita! Did get some heavy rain that was well needed! Everything was popping up north east of us or south and heading ne. Some systems were moving at over 55 mph. Would have been a good time to get hailed out...all the seed still in bags lol!

Ryan

Reactions: bigfurmn
Wow, way to go! Probably the closest I will get to Royalty!
I would more term it revelry. I had a lot of fun. My daughter got to ride the "Duck", but I doubt she remembers

Is it better or worse today? My wife’s boss is with family in ND, they got pounded. Looks like about two feet of fresh white crap.
Rained most of the morning. A bit of sun this afternoon so the driveway cleared itself.
I'm not sure what we will get overnight and into Friday.
Our son lives in Bismarck. They got pounded yesterday and are getting more now.
We might get a Winterrider Winterrider post on the springtime in North Dakota?

We got by lucky, only about 7" as of yesterday. Was able to blow some of it, very wet / heavy. Lots melted as we reached 38°.
Very ugly again this Am as we got about 3" overnight ( still snowing now) and about 40+ mph winds.
40 miles north of me, 15"
Cousin moves snow in Bismarck, they were at 14" last evening.
Up by Minot, they were at 22" at 6 pm yesterday, snowing still.
Colder temps until later next week so will stick around. Another coming on Easter :emoji_disappointed:

Edit: this storm may wipe out the pheasant population around here. Very sad if so !

Last edited:
That sucks! Your weather and about the pheasants. We had the same thing a few years ago but our pheasant population has came back. We have a few hang around the acreage that we leave alone...we enjoy seeing and hearing them. Drove past one on the shoulder of the road a few days ago, he just ruffled his wings a bit but didn't move... I chuckled and thought you cocky bugger lol!

Ryan

Yeah, I heard that Portland got hit. No snow in the Seattle area yet, but it's creeping this way; supposedly some snow in Kent and Auburn this morning. It's certainly been cold enough here. Temps are still around freezing when I get into my car in the morning, and highs have been in the 40's. This is April?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky