• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What shall I cook?

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
May 31, 2015
The wife and kids are going out of town this weekend. Now she helps keep my diet in check....do I completely blow it up!? He he he I was thinking of a rack of ribs, tritip, and a few hotlinks on the Santa Maria. That's just one meal! Just kidding....three meals.

mig madness

Apr 24, 2015
The wife and kids are going out of town this weekend. Now she helps keep my diet in check....do I completely blow it up!? He he he I was thinking of a rack of ribs, tritip, and a few hotlinks on the Santa Maria. That's just one meal! Just kidding....three meals.

Smoke tenderloin. Or beef ribs.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
My goto is always babybacks & beans!
Al

Rings Я Us

Smoking Guru
Jul 3, 2017
Chucky and some gravy with cream corn and mashed potatoes made with milk, sour cream and butter
Leftover hot chucky and gravy sandwiches.
IMG_20170730_181835.jpg

chopsaw

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 14, 2013
When it's just me I go for the cowboy ribeye . Smoked to IT of 120 then hard sear. 20 oz cut no sides needed. No fork , no knife , no plate ,, no mess .

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Hey TT is lean,just don’t eat the whole the thing in one meal.

myownidaho

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Nov 27, 2016
Yes. And skip the vegetables and starches. It’s time for meat!

Unless it’s Mac and cheese...just sayin’.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky