What is your favorite

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW....... I dont know........smoked chicken thighs I would say..... no bbq sauce here..... nothing but rub

ce6986b9_HPIM1601.jpg

Last edited:
That is not a fair question!  So many things come to mind?

I think anything you smoke and I eat would be a good choice.  Especially if you buy the beer!

Good luck and good smoking.

Sounds like a simple ? that is not simple.  What I have on my pit at any given time is my favorite at that moment.  LOL

Corned Beef Pastrami...from scratch, of course. Thing is, I don't get to make it as often as I'd like to because I'm usually in the middle of too many other smokin' projects and I have somewhat limited space in my meat fridge...ah, such is life.

A double brisket pastrami run, well under way...no dry rub on this batch...it's all about the brine-cured beef and smoke here:

Point cut:

Flat cut:

Yeah, I like a good PR smoke as much as the next guy, too, but to do pastrami from scratch? Oh, yes, it takes some time to prep, and it's a long wait for the cure, but it is definitely something worth waiting for, IMHO.

Great smokes and the best of eats to all!

Eric

Man Eric that some good looking slices there. Teeznuts and Bearcarveer have some great looking PR.  making me hungry and I just finished dinner... So far I gotta say a large size Tri Tip when I can find them...

Beef, pork, chicken, sausage and seafood!!

That was easy..

Craig

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky