What is up with the Reply counter?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LIke Al I don't see anything different.

Maybe something to do with the forum style?I'm using dark mode and all looks normal here.

I'm using dark mode as well. I noticed it about 4 days ago. Threads that have had 300 replies changed and only show 1 or 2. Then I check on the list of threads and it is every thread.

When I click on the 2nd one it has 16 pages and over 300 replies. You want to borrow my BFH? It fixes computers nicely!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Well, this thread is showing 1 reply for me, and I know that is wrong becasue of the recent activity over just the last 20 minutes!

Reply counter is working properly on my end. I am unable to replicate the issue in any of the styles.

Mine was working fine , but just looked and it's all been reset . Most threads show 1 or 2 replies , but they're 3 pages long .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky