• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What is sticky?

wilk7j

Joined Dec 29, 2013
I see a sticky in every subject in the forums. I searched it with no luck. Just curious what sticky means.

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2013
My god!  You are going to wear me out!  
  Just teasing.  A post becomes a sticky when it is generally agreed that it is a very good how to.  Keep asking!!!! Only way to learn,  and Keep Smokin!

Dany

wilk7j

Joined Dec 29, 2013
Lol! Thanks for the help. I haven't stopped smoking since christmas. Every time I think I figure something out it brings up 5 more questions! Thanks again.

stovebolt

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 7, 2010
   When a post is made a "sticky" it sticks to the top of whatever category it's part of. It doesn't get buried by newer posts.

Chuck

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
HA!! I have often wondered the same thing but drew a different conclusion. I figured it was because we all had sticky fingers from eating BBQ :-)

Oh well....

Robert

noggin

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 27, 2013
Here in Texas, it's hard to imagine that not everything revolves around meat!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.