What is in your refrigerator?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No smoke planned sadly. We're going to my wife's grandmother's place to celebrate our daughter's 1st birthday. It'll be nothing but cabbage rolls and homemade spaghetti and meatballs for me this weekend.

Nothing...     my family and I have been living in motels for over 3 weeks getting jerked around by Lawyers between selling one house and closing on a second. The NJ house closes tomorrow and with the holiday, closing in PA won't be until next week...JJ

Nothing...     my family and I have been living in motels for over 3 weeks getting jerked around by Lawyers between selling one house and closing on a second. The NJ house closes tomorrow and with the holiday, closing in PA won't be until next week...JJ
That's terrible. At least there's light at the end of the tunnel now.

Got some beef ribs and t-bones I've been saving, and thinking about trying the pork steaks in Jeff's latest post. Which day for which I haven't decided yet...

Come on up to central PA and I will put you up in the camper. I could use some help cookin this weekend!

I picked up 28 pork butts and 2 briskets this evening. I think I will grab a couple chuck's out of the freezer and then that should be plenty!
Right on! Sounds great!

I have had a stressful week andI am taking tomorrow off.

Right now I am heading out the door to Costco for some meats, I sent an email to myself for a grocery list:

Brisket, Bellies, Ribeyes, Cakemix... I am going to stop by the seafood isle too!

Have a great smoke and happy holidays to everyone.

Right on! Sounds great!

I have had a stressful week andI am taking tomorrow off.

Right now I am heading out the door to Costco for some meats, I sent an email to myself for a grocery list:

Brisket, Bellies, Ribeyes, Cakemix... I am going to stop by the seafood isle too!

Have a great smoke and happy holidays to everyone.

Seafood sounds good. I wish there was a good place around here to get good fresh seafood.

Tonight it's steak fajitas on the flat top. The steak is leftover ribeye from last  night.

Saturday were making homemade shrimp egg rolls, probably be enough for Sunday too.

Monday it's ribs & beans on the Lang.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Al

Made tacos tonight from some chuck I ground up. I picked up some pork ribs for dinner sometime this weekend. I am hoping for some dry cool days so I can cold smoke some loin bacon and some cheese I have resting in the fridge. We had some rain today unfortunately.

Smoking Salmon, Salmon and more Salmon...........
Need my address?  I'll pay for shipping and dry ice.  
biggrin.gif

My Basil plant is going nuts! Its getting whacked and stacked with homegrown tomatoes. Just got a new cheese supply order in the mail today (citric acid and rennet) for making fresh mozzarella to go with it... EVOO, smoked salt, and a little balsamic vinegar reduction. BAM!

Oh... and I almost forgot! I've got 2 Butts in the smoker right now (day 2) for a pile of Bucky to slice and vac-pac. BLT's will certainly be on the menu as well!

I got a whole packer, sausage and a whole mess of chicken legs. Gonna do some Texas bbq Fo sho. Tater salad, beans, cole slaw, and pecan pie. Just like what I grew up with. Yall have a great Labor Day!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky