What did you smoke on Turkey day? - need pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry.  Pics wont post.  will try again later.

Last edited:
dcs-640_med2a.jpg
 boy it was yummy!!! Not much open in a small town and you are out muzzleloader hunting,,,,I guess you could call it tag soup LOL  

DS

dcs-640_med2a.jpg
 boy it was yummy!!! Not much open in a small town and you are out muzzleloader hunting,,,,I guess you could call it tag soup LOL  

DS
Learned this in college... 
jaw-dropping.gif

Try the kicked up version of a ramen sammie. Open the package, lick one side and sprinkle the spice packet on the licked side. Faster, easier and more nutritious(?) meals than a MRE. 
tongue.gif

Damn those look good.
Thanx!!!

Unfortunately, they have long since departed from this world. 
icon_eek.gif

Nice bird Steve.  I'm in N.U. right now (and most days) but live by Comfrey.

Don't smoke but in for the rest of it,  I just filled the coffee canister with Community Chicory .  I like there Dark roast too

Gary

Smoked a turkey on T-Day. Was going to take pictures buy half way through the smoke developrd an abscessed tooth. Didn't feel much like picture taking although the turkey came out fantastic for my first time smoking a turkey. Was only able to eat half my dinner as I had to chew on one side of mouth. Also developed a cold later in the day.Oh well , off to the Dentist.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky