What camera do you use for 'q vue

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gearjammer

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
Central New York
I use my Apple 6 phone, hate to get everything all messed

up from my hands being dirty so I miss a lot of pictures.

Tell us a little about how you do it, wash your hands every minute

or have someone else take pictures for you.

Ed 

I am a professional photographer. And when I take Q pictures I only use one camera... My iPhone 6s.
Sharp fast easy to use in low light...

iPhone 6

I wear rubber gloves when I'm handling food, the nitrile kind. They are easy to wipe off, wash or remove when I need to get pics, but I agree that it seems the moment I want to take one, my hands are the greasiest. Sorta like your nose never itches until you're changing the oil in your car and have grease up past the wrists.

I have put on a clean rubber glove over a dirty one but that can be a problem, too.

I've tried posting pics from my turbo 2 several times and every time I do I get a insufficient memory error and it boots me out. Any suggestions ?

I've tried posting pics from my turbo 2 several times and every time I do I get a insufficient memory error and it boots me out. Any suggestions ?
Download and edit your pics on your computer...   I load to a SMF file....   Then use the "INSERT IMAGE" on the tool bar above to load your pics.....

I use lg droid as well. Sometimes my finger gets in the shot or i smudge the camera. I dl to the computer and upload from there.

Happy smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

I use my iPhone 6 as well. I usually do a good job of keeping one hand clean. And, I handwash a Lot! What's funny is, I dropped and shattered my phone a few weeks ago and used my daughters Nikon. I think those were the worst I've done. Then again, I don't know how to use it.

I phone 6 also. I could use my Nikon, but the iPhone is fine.

I usually only take photos in between stages when I've washed up. Quite often I wear gloves so when it's time to take off the gloves I snap a photo or two.

I've got a droid turbo 2. Gotta be a way to post from my phone. Have a laptop be never use it and don't feel like transferring pics to the computer before can post them

I've got a droid turbo 2. Gotta be a way to post from my phone. Have a laptop be never use it and don't feel like transferring pics to the computer before can post them
Have you opened the reply window, clicked on the "Insert Image" ICON to see what to do ????

I have the same phone. I use photo bucket. Works great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky