What are you drinking?

Discussion in 'Beer & Ale' started by carney, Jan 21, 2015.

1. aceoky

aceoky Smoking Fanatic

Thanks!

2. Heady topper!

congo likes this.
  3. I've been to the brewey 4 times. Small but great place.

4. mike johnson

mike johnson Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

Homemade Peach Pie.

5. Ice Tea right now 

Gary

6. I've been on a health kick for a number of years and only drink pure Rocky Mountain spring water with only the choicest hops and barley. 

7. noboundaries

noboundaries Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Spring has sprung and Summer is coming soon.  Around the smoker if I'm not drinking Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat out of a frosty mug I'll have a glass of lemonade with vodka, tequila, or bourbon, depending on my mood.  Muddle just a hint of mint in with it.......mmmmmm. 

8. foamheart

foamheart Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

9. Right now?   A Guinness Blonde Ale

10. The last couple cases I picked up

11. humdinger

humdinger Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Picked this up at the Duty Free in Windsor Ontario Canada back in February. (it is not for sale in the US)

Very smooth, very strong, and very good. Even my Brother - who is a Crown Royal snob - loved it.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  12. smiley

smiley Fire Starter

Honey Jack. On the Rocks!

13. welshrarebit

welshrarebit Master of the Pit

Beer! PBR to be exact... Not all of us are thousandaires!!!

14. 16.99 for a mystery case.  One of the best values in beer.  

15. beefy bill

beefy bill Meat Mopper

I like these, but they're not out for very long.....Sam adams porch rocker

16. noboundaries

noboundaries Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I learned that "Jack Daniels Silver Select Single Barrel" is packaged only for Duty Free shops.  I believe Jack Daniels Single Barrel is the same whiskey, even uses the same bottle, just a different label and packaging.  The regular Single Barrel is widely available. 

17. bluewhisper

bluewhisper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Have you taken a look at all the silly flavors of vodka there are now? Sugar cookie.

18. humdinger

humdinger Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

You live in Hawaii! You're more well off than you know! [​IMG]We have snow flurries in Detroit today!
    You are correct, same flavor profile, only at a slightly higher proof. JDSB is 95 proof and JDSS is 100 proof. Plus if you do their "Buy a Barrel" program, you get Silver Select.

19. Very nice looking batch of home brew!  I have looked at doing the Dead Ringer as well.  Right now I have a batch of the Lakefront Fixed Gear in the secondary.  That's my second Kit from Northern Brewer and have been very happy with the quality of their products.  Cheers'

Ryan

20. I have done atleast 30 kits from NB i am happy with everything i got from them. I want to do the bourbon barrel porter in the future. Please post a pic of the finished product!