What a visit!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

912smoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Statesboro Ga
20230419_131935.jpg
Had the pleasure of spending some time with Benjamin and his crew at Lang.
Our company has provided their supplemental benefits for a couple of yrs but I've not been their agent...until this yr. Great folks to work with and a pleasure to be around. The have several 84s as weekend loaners so I may use it to get the hang of a stick burner and jump on the patio model!

Keith

Now that's a wicked cool deal. Enjoy and make to the most of it Keith.

Chris

Reactions: 912smoker
Don't mistake that trophy for a split and use it on one of you cooks Keith. They may not invite you back if you do.

Chris

I can see the phone call now from the boss..."Keith you spending a lot of time down at Lang. You do know we have other clients right?"
Keith, gnawing on a rib bone,..."Oh yeah boss, just stopped in to check on our customer.."

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: 912smoker
Very cool Keith. I agree let us know.
The other folks at the office just don't understand the Lang history and higharchy in the smoking world.
Or why I wanted to make the 1:45 drive to seem🙄 when they are only 30 mins from our office and local reps.

Keith

Reactions: MJB05615
Good for you buddy…. Enjoy the trials of the sticks… 👊🏼🍻
Haha Justin I'm not sure if I'm willing to give up more sleep at my age 🥸so the boys would definitely have to take a bigger role at comps ! And that lid is heavy 😃.

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky