Weston 12" Meat Slicer $99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Call'em, I ordered one the other day by phone. $18.00 shipping. Had same website problem. Was told they had been having trouble with te site all day.
JB

Try this. I did a Google search for contact information. The website won't download.
Weston Supply 20365 Progress Drive Strongsville, Ohio 44149 Phone/toll free: 1-800-814-4895 Outside the U.S. 440-638-3131 Fax: 440-638-3127
Hope it helps.
JB

Welcome to the SMF, plenty of friendly folks here who are willing to share great advise and stories.

yea, it's been down all weekend, I got in early and got my order in...then called and confirmed......if you are gonna do it, do it now!!!! great price and they have the 10 inch model down to 79 bucks also........can't go wrong, I've had the "other" 10 inch of theirs for some time, great unit just not big enough on the tray for my pastrami......this unit is professional and damn dirt cheap....damn dirt cheap......
icon_biggrin.gif

I ordered a 10" today over the phone 79$ plus shipping. I figured a 10" would be big enough for my use. I hope I'm right about that.
Order soon, Order often, Order many........
PDT_Armataz_01_24.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
:PDT_Armataz _01_24:

I ordered a 10" this morning as well
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

The internet connection was working this morning but a little buggy. The problems I had was it didn't include the shipping price but yet you had to go through the steps. Plus, it wouldn't accept an Amer. Express card yet the site says they do. Visa worked fine.

I've been playin phone tag with a rep to get the shipping fixed. Overall, certainly worth the time and trouble for such a deal.

I got the phone call today about the error in no shipping cost on my order. Oh well still a great deal. He told me the reason they were discounted was a new upgraded circuit breaker had to be installed on them and they could not be sold as new anymore even though they had not been used. My ships tomorrow. Bought the 12"

Just wanted to post a reply I got the 12" slicer and used it on raw venison tonight to slice for jerky it did well.

Got mine today...thought I bought a pick-up when I seen the box...sheesh well packed! Anyway it's so cold it won't work yet..all the lube is gummed up no doubt. Will defrost a hunk-o-meat and report tomarrow.

I noticed the web checkout page where you enter your Credit Card info. is not secure (https). That threw the flag up for me. You might want to use the phone instead.

Well, I tried again on the Web and manually entered the https instead of http.

Ordered one myself, had trouble at the website too, thought it was me. Had my kid try and she got through. Canadian bacon here we come!!!!!!

Bought the 10" last night. They did not charge me shipping but I got a phone call today saying they were adding $14.50. Big deal $93.50 for a $430.00 slicer. YEAH BABY! THANKS FOR THE TIP DJOHN312 AND WELCOME ABOARD!

for those who are wondering, the reason they have these on closeout and so cheap is because 1. they have had new circuit breakers installed to allow them to run longer then 20 minutes continuous, therefor technically they are no longer "new" and 2. they are getting a newer version of the 10" unit (but not the 12....).

if you are interested in a cheese blade for the 12, well they don't have one.....but they do for the 10.....so if you intend on using it for cutting soft cheese I'd suggest the 10 so you can get a cheese blade....but if you only plan on cutting hard cheese then the 12 will be fine......other then that both work great for meat obviously!!!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

ok so I started this but I have to ask what is the difference between the meat blade and the cheese blade? I may just have to order the 10" also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky