1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Weston 12" Meat Slicer $99

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by djohn312, Feb 8, 2008.

1. djohn312

djohn312 Fire Starter

Just thought I pass it on I found the Weston Meat slicer on there site for $99.00 Dollars. Cound not pass it up so I had to pass this on to you all. I have an ECB, Side box Charcol and did have a weber but got rid of it. Still JUst a novius and from Pa. Been cutting my own vension for about 10 years and just started making my own sausage.

2. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF DJ! Ya found the place to help ya out with sausage and anything else ya need. Enjoy your time here.

3. richtee

Got a link/address for that BTW?

4. djohn312

djohn312 Fire Starter

I will try to post the link for it.

5. djohn312

djohn312 Fire Starter

Having trouble getting back to link but I went to Westonsupply.com and in the inventory close out section is where i found it. The had the 10" for $215 and the 12"for $99

6. richtee

Yeah seems the site may be down as of now. Thanks tho!

7. djohn312

djohn312 Fire Starter

8. richtee

Got thru earlier and ordered one :{) Thanks! Altho I have not got a reply yet.

9. djohn312

djohn312 Fire Starter

the may slow to reply but good service

10. djohn312

djohn312 Fire Starter

so how many of the 87 views bought one today and man is it sweet.

11. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome to the site... Sounds like you got a good deal.....

Kookie

12. djohn312

djohn312 Fire Starter

Just checked the weston site and the have dropped the 10" slicer down to 79.99 from 429.99

13. fritz

fritz Meat Mopper

12" is on order. Thanks djohn!! Hope their not out of stock.

14. Just ordered a 12". Free shipping too! Cool!

15. richtee

No, Sir..I called them yesterday after I did not get a confirm email, and they told me of the website error not charging shipping... it was $17 for me.

16. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

I can't get the site to accept my work or private email address.[​IMG]

17. zapper

zapper Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

WOW! Looks like a good deal. I have an older Fleetwood 10" slicer and it will only slice about 3/4" thick. To be honest, I have never had anything 10" tall to try slicing on it yet and don't even know what would be that big to try, but I am a bigger is better believer!

As much as a "Meat" slicer is good for slicing meat, I have to confess that slicing veggies with one is the greatest! You can slice a whole trayfull of onions and tomatos for sandwiches in no time at all. And I know that alot of places use a food processor to slice things, but a slicer will give you much more even slices with an almost infinate thickness range between the extreams of the machines capacity.

I am half tempted to buy one of these units for myself, but there would be "sum splainin' ta doo" to the spoucel unit as to why I had to buy another one.

18. smokin for life

smokin for life Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

HAHAHAA you and me both Zapper. That's all that's stopping me.I just bought a slicer around 3 months ago. But it's only a 7 1/2 incher, and now for the same price I can get a 12" DAMN!!!!

19. smoked

smoked Master of the Pit OTBS Member

been trying to order one but their website keeps throwing errors at me... [​IMG]

20. seaham358

seaham358 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

they have website issues... I can't even get on today.