Well Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jagfannn

Original poster
May 26, 2016
Hi there,

I just tripped across SMF and I'm glad I did. I'm from North Florida but in East Tennessee for work. I bought a Stumps Smoker recently and I'm pretty sure it can render an Egyptian Mummy tender and delicious with the right rub. Now I just have to learn how. I thought I knew a lot about smoking meat (being a backyard Top Chef and all), but as I started looking around, I quickly realized I KNOW NOTHING about it. So here I am with note pad and pen, ready to learn. Thanks SMF.

Chuck

Welcome to the forum Chuck!

Glad to have you with us.

Looking forward to seeing that Stumps in action.

Al

Egyptian Mummy... kinda brings a new meaning to 'fall-off-the bone' 
ROTF.gif

The last Egyptian mummy that I did had a good flavor. I think it was from the injection that someone used about 3000 years ago. But, it was a little tough. I think it should have been cooked about 2000 years sooner. I'm assuming that it has rested long enough.

I'll stop there. My sick mind could run with this for a coule more days. I just write what the voices in my head tell me to.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky