Well, Crap!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I won't put the snow blower until at least May 1st. I've had a blizzard and a tornado warning in the same week. Gotta love Minnesota. Can hit -70 and 105 in the same year!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Fueling Around
I also lived in southern Indiana on the Ohio River.
Winters tolerable, but summer sucked. Humidity and heat....
I won't put the snow blower until at least May 1st. I've had a blizzard and a tornado warning in the same week. Gotta love Minnesota. Can hit -70 and 105 in the same year!!!
You're in the tropical zone?

I fished in Pennsylvania nearly all of my life. Trout season always opened on the closest Saturday to April 15th. I can remember years where I was soaking wet from sweating on the first day, and I remember years where I couldn't cast my line without first dipping the rod into the Cold trout stream to melt the ice that forms in the "Eyes" between casts.

Bear

Seattle is having a mini summer this week: highs in the mid to upper 70s. It's been wonderful, but I was only able to fire up the smoker once. We're about to revert back to a cool spring for the weekend: mid 50s and rainy. We might not see the sun again until June.
True enough. My cherry and peach trees are in full bloom right now, and I hope the weather will be mild enough so that they bear fruit. I got an early, indoor start on some tomatoes and pumpkin seeds in 5 gal buckets, as it seems like summer always runs out of steam before they mature. But it was so nice, I put them outside a few days ago. Hope that wasn't a mistake.

We got 2" of snow three days ago and 2" again last night. Temp is staying below freezing at night. Yesterday, I was thinking about putting a charger on the lawnmower and cleaning up some of the dead grass clippings, but I think I'll wait another week or so.
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky