Well… Gonna Be A Fun Spring!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Tickets ordered to each…

D05B00B3-4F0B-4C0E-BB06-1BF60A65CFDE.png

4B56FCBA-55E6-44A9-AB99-90EBD7715B4B.png

5CC9B053-DFC8-4E08-B824-E4E656A86CE5.png

Can’t wait! Boo Yah!

Attachments

• F5974EC1-0CA2-4460-97BD-FECDE32FAAA6.png
    F5974EC1-0CA2-4460-97BD-FECDE32FAAA6.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 5
Wow Justin you’re gonna be busy my friend! Congrats brother!

Red

Thanks buddy… looking forward to some good concerts! I can only imagine ZZ! They are classy! Aaron is one classy dude as well… And Zach is phenomenal! He is a recovering drug addict and his music really speaks to me!

So glad for you Justin! Those’ll be some great shows! I saw ZZ Top years ago on a beach in San Diego. They still had their leather Jackets on and were so F’n cool. Amazing show, you are going to have a blast!

• Love
Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
So glad for you Justin! Those’ll be some great shows! I saw ZZ Top years ago on a beach in San Diego. They still had their leather Jackets on and were so F’n cool. Amazing show, you are going to have a blast!

Thanks bro, looking really forward to seeing them! But envious of your experience!

Reactions: bauchjw
Saw ZZ at an amphitheater here in OKC around 2015 , along with Jeff Beck, RIP. Beck had joined ZZ on stage and we were on front row.

Some gal took her bra off ( a very large bra, btw ) and threw it on stage. Billy Gibbons said it was " gonna be a good night " :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
I'd like to see ZZ Top, I've never heard of Zach Williams or Aaron Lewis. I looked Aaron up and found out he was born in Rutland Vt. about 2 hrs from me. I got tossed out of college down there about 7 years after he was born.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky