Weekend cook, fried rice with shrimp, chicken biscuits and ribs for game day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr rat

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Not all on the smoker used different things for each one. Friday night grilled steaks but didn’t get pictures. Sat night make fried rice with shrimp on the flat top. Sunday morning made chicken biscuits in the air fryer and the oven. Sunday smoked ribs and a block of cream cheese for the games.
Mike
A0477B89-CF6A-4DDF-A2D1-FD4AB9117473.jpeg
2390521D-2300-4175-8153-AF1800A1F245.jpeg
0E19AE1F-4070-4D5C-BAE1-143C6746F738.jpeg
7A9FA922-84F0-4DB1-B0F7-E0C14D85CAE4.jpeg
40193306-5402-4938-AAB2-2A846F08DA3D.jpeg
348C55DF-E2AC-4760-92CC-6332AE1EBCE7.jpeg
CDAD2BC1-EB7F-4D24-80CA-59B21D6B4C8D.jpeg
14640E17-4533-4241-A74C-4C007D5D95BE.jpeg
8D3D77B6-1F7F-4604-97B3-B42399C66D34.jpeg

Last edited:
Some fine looking cooks you've got posted.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: dr rat
All of that looks really, really good but I'm afraid I'd have to opt for the stir fry with shrimp. That just looks absolutely fantastic. Very well done all around though.

Robert

Nice batch of foods
Love the biscuits

David
Thanks David
Mike
I'm with David. Great looking cooks. And those biscuits look mighty interesting. Please share more about them.

Jim
The biscuits were easy kinda cheated on those so I use already breaded chicken Breast nuggets I get at Costco come in green bag Just Bare. Airfry those. mixed up spice with honey and butter and coated them with that. Used a can of flaky biscuits separated in half put the bottom half in the bottom of the pan after spraying it and then covering it with the top piece and baked for about 10 minutes and that’s all she wrote quick easy and they were really good.
Mike

Last edited:
All of that looks really, really good but I'm afraid I'd have to opt for the stir fry with shrimp. That just looks absolutely fantastic. Very well done all around though.

Robert

Thank you Robert
I sometimes make it with chicken. Pretty easy to do make a good size batch lasts for a couple days
Mike

Great color on the ribs!! how did you season them? I love having a smoker, kamado & a griddle. I can cook so much variety. Those roasted potatoes in that one pic is one of my favorite sides.

dr rat dr rat thanks for the info on the biscuits. Kinda what I figured looking at the pic just wanted confirmation. Will be on the menu for a quick weekend snack.
Jim

Great color on the ribs!! how did you season them? I love having a smoker, kamado & a griddle. I can cook so much variety. Those roasted potatoes in that one pic is one of my favorite sides.
Thank you
I normally just use a dry rub on mine a couple hours at 200 then wrapped for about two hours st 225 and then about 15 to 20 minutes unwrapped and then I pull them and wrap them and put them in a cooler. Love the potatoes that way too quick and easy.

Yeah I like having a variety of things to work with I’ve been using a flat grill on my camp chef three burner for a while but my local Walmart had a special on Blackstone 36 grill so I just picked up one of those can’t wait to put it together and give her a try
Mike
5EC1E496-03D3-4178-BB49-8BCE8901ED9B.jpeg

dr rat dr rat thanks for the info on the biscuits. Kinda what I figured looking at the pic just wanted confirmation. Will be on the menu for a quick weekend snack.
Jim
Jim,
I was kinda going after like a chick fil a biscuit you can add cheese , egg or? To them too
Mike
late to the party,. but that is one awesome looking feast!
Thank you

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky