• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Weber kettle

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Well heading to town soon to get my weber kettle to go with my WSM. Can't wait to grill on this. :)

Smoke-N-Dave. Tapatalk iPhone

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Weber makes such good products, it's hard not to get on the Weber bandwagon. I have 2 - 22.5" Kettles & 1 22.5" WSM. I'm thinking about adding a 18.5" WSM for quick small smokes.

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
I'd never buy a weber!!! The company I work for makes the steel for Weber!

Just kidding!!!!! 

You'll never go wrong with a Weber kettle. You'd be surprised how picky Dennen Steel(the company that stamps out the blanks for Weber) is. 

We have to do a thorough inspection of every single coil of steel that we send to Dennen.  When you buy a Weber kettle or smoker, you are getting the best on the market bar none.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Got her home and set up. I like it a lot.

Smoke-N-Dave. Tapatalk iPhone

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
When you buy the Weber, you are not just buying a kettle, but you are buying a cooking method.  I have had my "new" one over 25 years and I still enjoy every cook on it.  The only thing I have had to replace was the fire grate.

Good luck and good smoking!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
You just can't beat a Weber! I have 3. Two kettles and one WSM.

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
You'll never look back.  There's some great advice in these pages on charcoal/lump and grilling and indirect and on and on and on.....well, you get the point.  Welcome to the darkside.

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
Nice!

I plan on getting one each after I move.

Craig

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.