Weber kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's hard to beat a Weber Kettle!
grilling_smilie.gif

Weber makes such good products, it's hard not to get on the Weber bandwagon. I have 2 - 22.5" Kettles & 1 22.5" WSM. I'm thinking about adding a 18.5" WSM for quick small smokes.

I'd never buy a weber!!! The company I work for makes the steel for Weber!

Just kidding!!!!! 

You'll never go wrong with a Weber kettle. You'd be surprised how picky Dennen Steel(the company that stamps out the blanks for Weber) is. 

We have to do a thorough inspection of every single coil of steel that we send to Dennen.  When you buy a Weber kettle or smoker, you are getting the best on the market bar none.

When you buy the Weber, you are not just buying a kettle, but you are buying a cooking method.  I have had my "new" one over 25 years and I still enjoy every cook on it.  The only thing I have had to replace was the fire grate.

Good luck and good smoking!

Nice!

I plan on getting one each after I move.

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky