We met the neighbors on day one and they kept coming over…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
This place is pretty awesome. That’s all I can say. Great neighbors!
734338FB-DE42-4764-88AB-A8F3079C6A4B.jpeg
332D9974-2EF8-40CD-951F-89101207B03F.jpeg
A2ACC707-F424-4642-867D-58097E06E6AD.jpeg

Big boy in first pic waiting on the school bus? Or is he there to help you unpack? cant tell if bus or moving truck.
LOL
Jim

I've got about 6 - 7 I'd like to send your way to augment/enlarge "your" herd, if you need a few more. They are already very fond of roses, and any and all vegetables I (try) to grow in my garden.

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
I've got about 6 - 7 I'd like to send your way to augment/enlarge "your" herd, if you need a few more. They are already very fond of roses, and any and all vegetables I (try) to grow in my garden.
Send them over! Our house is built into a slope of granite and crumbling granite. No man made yard of any kind - which I love. THey just eat the weeds and twigs and such that are naturally growing.

Reactions: halleoneagain
Send them over! Our house is built into a slope of granite and crumbling granite. No man made yard of any kind - which I love. THey just eat the weeds and twigs and such that are naturally growing.
Wow, it sounds like a gorgeous place to live. Talk about peace and serenity. In looking at the very first picture, it indeed looked to be at a pretty high elevation, you gonna be able to get home in the dead of winter?

Last edited:
This place is pretty awesome. That’s all I can say. Great neighbors!
View attachment 648680View attachment 648681View attachment 648682
Man that's so awesome!
When I hunted this year the property had a fenced off house area and inside they some pet deer raised from when they were babies. We got to pet some. Super cool

As should be, the pets are obviously not wild and therefore not for hunting.

I love seeing wildlife do it's thing :)

Great post!

Reactions: sandyut
That is too cool!
When we first moved in our community there were all kinds of wildlife here including many deer. Sadly not now! Too much building!
Al

Reactions: sandyut
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky