WANTED: J&R Little Red Smoke House

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jordan011

Original poster
Dec 18, 2018
Hello All,

I am in the process of setting up a BBQ Concession Trailer.
That being said, I want a pit that will produce quality Texas styled BBQ without having to man it all night (I am near The Woodlands, TX).
This brings me to the title of my post "WANTED: J&R Little Red Smoke House."

I would like to find a used little red smoke house to go on the porch of the trailer that I will be purchasing in the next month or two.

Thank you in advance for any information or leads.

Jordan

Jforty87 is a Nigerian Scammer. Don't fall for it folks. Post has been reported. He tried to sell me a smoker and I had to pay it to a Walmart visa card using my own pics I took a couple years ago. Ha!

Hahahahaha yes!!! I was texting with him but he sent me a video of this “smoker” he has. However... the person in the video was NOT the person in his profile picture so I asked him about it and he contradicted himself. Figured it was a scam and cut the conversation off. Glad someone can confirm.

Are you still looking for a little red smokehouse?

Hello All,

I am in the process of setting up a BBQ Concession Trailer.
That being said, I want a pit that will produce quality Texas styled BBQ without having to man it all night (I am near The Woodlands, TX).
This brings me to the title of my post "WANTED: J&R Little Red Smoke House."

I would like to find a used little red smoke house to go on the porch of the trailer that I will be purchasing in the next month or two.

Thank you in advance for any information or leads.

Jordan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky