• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Wanna See My Fatty??

o0infidel0o

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 2, 2011
Decided to try out one of these fatty things. Rolled up a Pizza Fatty with pepperoni, onions, black olives, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese in Jimmie Dean sausage...wrapped in the obligatory weaved bacon and sprinkled with various Italian spices. Put it in the Traeger about an hour and a half ago at 275*F...another hour to an hour and a half to go. We'll see how it turns out...for now, the before pics. Later...the artery clogging, coronary induced carnage. If I don't make it...bury me with my grill! :-P

Last edited:

o0infidel0o

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 2, 2011
Should be getin' close to the finally!
Yep, Yep...done! My first fatty...cooking and eating. Holy Jeebus, they're great! I've never tasted anything like it before...oh Fatty, where have you been all my life!?!?

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
I like your style,

Last edited:

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Congrats my friend, I know your enjoyin' it!

I'll bet your planning your next one! 

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 18, 2009
Welcome to the addiction!

Looks like a good one.

rick

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Well actually smoking is a good an heathly way of cooking BUT>>>>>>>Now some of the things that we smoke here aren't the most heathly for us but they TASTE SO GOOD. It's kinda of a wash I say. Like the saying goes "You have to take the GOOD with the BAD"

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
Hey Scar! Can you run a fattie through that fancy recipe software and see if they're as bad as all that, per serving?  and if they are, please don't tell us....

o0infidel0o

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 2, 2011
Hey Scar! Can you run a fattie through that fancy recipe software and see if they're as bad as all that, per serving?  and if they are, please don't tell us....
...I feel so dirty when you say it that way. Serving is such a strong word...it's all relative, really. 

Last edited:

papagreer

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 7, 2010
Welcome to the addiction!

Looks like a good one.

rick
Those suckers are addictive...I took the leftovers to work this morning for everyone to try a bite. Now I know what a heroine pusher must feel like... 
HAHA! they are going to come back tomorrow scratching and saying, hey man, you got any more of that stuff. Nice Fatty. Looks awesome!

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Great looking fatties - I need to try the italian one soon. I love all those flavors

You do not want to know !!

fourashleys

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 28, 2010
The most important thing I have found out about fatties is.......... NEVER................make just one. You never forgive yourself when it's gone. NICE JOB!!

smokinhusker

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Oct 20, 2010
Nice looking fatties!!!! I'm gonna do two tomorrow since hubby is out of town all week.

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 18, 2009
my favorite is when people say 'thats a heart attack waiting to happen".  sure if you eat it all at once.  then i bring one and put a slice on a biscuit and the chatter all stops.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I can't put anything on the smoker without at least 1 fattie to go along with it, and of course a few abt's. I just had my annual physical & all is good, so I haven't done any damage yet. 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.