45 Day Aged Ribeye Steak Dinner: My Best Yet (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
"Robert,

Sorry I missed this post when you 1st put it up. Everything looks AMAZING!

Point worthy isn't worthy! This is 100 point worthy with a standing ovation!"

Lance!! So glad you could make it to the party my friend :emoji_laughing: I have been a bit surprised that you had not chimed in on this one...especially since you were the catalyst for me to start this project in the first place. Although the side dishes took time, they were relatively easy. The roast on the other hand needed some attention for that month and a half....and I have you sir to thank for the amazing way it came out. Your input and support were invaluable in making all of this come together. Additionally, your commentary is very inspirational. Can't thank you enough!!

Deeply appreciative,
Robert

"Marvelous meal, mate! Big like!"

Thank you Disco!! If you find your way to Texas in the near future, I have 3 of those monster steaks left....but you better hurry. They won't be around long :emoji_wink:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky