Video of new Blackstone Griddle in action

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
Florida

icon_cool.gif

The grill top looks cool. Now are you going to get one of the hats that you can flip the shrimp tails into????? Now go cook us something and we can see your new skills.

That looks GREAT Pande!

Flied Lice.

I'll take two big platefuls please!

You're really good with the Spat's!

Does it help being from Florida, playing on the beach with two little shovels when you were a kid?

Thanks for a great video,

Bear

That looks GREAT Pande!

Flied Lice.

I'll take two big platefuls please!

You're really good with the Spat's!

Does it help being from Florida, playing on the beach with two little shovels when you were a kid?

Thanks for a great video,

Bear
Haha thanks Bear, it looks like slow motion compared to the Japanese pros

Great looking griddle I wish I had one of those. I especially like Rush's 2112 playing on the radio in the background. So will you share your recipe?
Sure i can type it up, right now its on a hand written piece of paper, this was a much bigger batch than normal so the recipie would have to be adjusted. I dont

measure out the oyster and soy sauce anymore or any ingrediants for that matter because its pretty hard to mess it up, really easy to make, I will edit the video and add the details on there i think.

there i added the ingrediants to the video, I have a great egg drop soup recpie too if you want ill post it

Last edited:
 I cooked fried rice on mine yesterday, along with steak and shrimp for supper, and burgers on it for lunch. I love it. The 4th burner on mine is being a little stubborn to stare for some reason now though. I will dig into it a little deeper and see what's wrong.
eeaba786_steakandshrimp.jpg

Awesome griddle. I would love to see that recipe.

BTW, the videos are great. I love making fried rice, but there just isn't enough real estate in a frying pan.
i hear you i have a wok but still not much room

Egg Drop Soup

4 cups chicken broth, the base type is best not the ready made broth it's weak flavored.
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp sherry
2 green onions cut up
sesame oil to taste      alot of recipes dont call for this but its what gives it that taste you need

Mix together and bring to a boil then stir in thickener then remove from heat
prepare thickener
2 tbsp corn starch bended with water
1 egg scrambled and add 1 tbsp water "i use two eggs" but i usually make 6 cups not four

"stirring in the egg is the hardest part, too fast is bad just use a butter knife or wooden spoon handle and stir SLOW

When soup starts to boil add thickener stir well

slowly add egg while stirring and its done

Last edited:
sorry the arrangement of that is terrible lol i just tried to edit some things and well its not purdy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky