Video of new Blackstone Griddle in action

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am so glad I got the plow disc wok BEFORE you got this or I would be ordering one of them in a heartbeat with cash I dont have right now LOL  Looks good man

Man....I want one of those.  My wife would kill me!
We all gotta die of something. It might ass well be at the hands of the woman you love for buying a cool toy after repeated warnings from her that she will kill you if you come home with yet another means of  hiding in the garage and ignoring her while turning out awesome grub.

Wives are just too smart !

They never fall for that, "But Honey, it followed me home!" routine.

It always worked on Mom, when it was a puppy!

We all gotta die of something. It might ass well be at the hands of the woman you love for buying a cool toy after repeated warnings from her that she will kill you if you come home with yet another means of  hiding in the garage and ignoring her while turning out awesome grub.

Wives are just too smart !

They never fall for that, "But Honey, it followed me home!" routine.

It always worked on Mom, when it was a puppy!

None of this stuff was around when we were puppies or we would already have it
icon_redface.gif

lol the bad thing is the wives dont get bought off by good grub like we do either haha, im divorced thats why i can have toys now even though im unemployed, hell its my 401k and all these toys are still cheaper than a new wife!!

Last edited:
lol the bad thing is the wives dont get bought off by good grub like we do either haha, im divorced thats why i can have toys now even though im unemployed, hell its my 401k and all these toys are still cheaper than a new wife!!
It may not be cheaper than a new wife but it is WAY cheaper than a new divorce - trust me I had 2 before finding the keeper I have been with for nearly 30 years

I've only got two problems:

NO MEAT (or shrimp, chicken, or something!)

No hot sauce (Dave's Insanity, Tabasco Habanero, Melinda's XXX etc)

Otherwise, it looks great!  Good job

I've only got two problems:

NO MEAT (or shrimp, chicken, or something!)

No hot sauce (Dave's Insanity, Tabasco Habanero, Melinda's XXX etc)

Otherwise, it looks great!  Good job
yes meat would have been good but really i had just gotten the griddle delivered and was in a hurry but anywat the bourbon chicken goes on the rice so i dont want the rice overpowering the main course, if the rice was the only meal then yes i would do it up with meat or shrimp

It may not be cheaper than a new wife but it is WAY cheaper than a new divorce - trust me I had 2 before finding the keeper I have been with for nearly 30 years

Congrats on a good marriage!!! its good to hear of long term ones!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky