vertical sausage stuffer, what size to buy?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here is the Video where the LEM company Rep explains why their 15Lb Stuffer should not be used for Snack Sticks and shows a 5Lb with a Bent Shaft. He also introduces their Horizontal Stuffer...Pretty good demo!...JJ

Last edited:
Here is the Video where the LEM company Rep explains why their 15Lb Stuffer should not be used for Snack Sticks and shows a 5Lb with a Bent Shaft. He also introduces their Horizontal Stuffer...Pretty good demo!...JJ

that's a good video.........so just when i thought i had about made up my mind.......it's back to the drawing board.

thanks JJ

david

I own the 10# LEM SS. It's all stainless except for the gasket on the pluger. Shoneyboy makes the most sense on what to ask yourself. I would add in there, when you make sausage, how many different types will you make in one session? I make any where of 2-3 types in a day of 25 pounds total made. The 10 pounder works well for what I want it to. It is built like John Holmes and weighs a good 40 pounds worth of steel.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky