Venison, Beef, Wild Hog Salisbury Steaks, Gravy, and Homemade Mashed Potatoes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
A rib sticker for this weather! Always a favorite! YUM!

Steaks and gravy...
IMG_20240114_171721.jpg

Mashed Potatoes...
IMG_20240114_173359.jpg

The plate....
IMG_20240114_174043.jpg

and the close up....
IMG_20240114_174113.jpg

Man I could murder a bowl of that right now! Heck of a nice job bud
Thanks Jake! I burnt the bottom slightly while frying the steaks. Not bad, but enough to give a hint of burnt in the gravy. Had to add just a touch of sugar to offset the bitterness, But with the potatoes, it is good.... Had the fire a little too hot on the first steaks is all....

Reactions: JLeonard
Boy that certainly does look good Keith.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks dang good! Thankfully the wife just made that about a week ago... or I'd have a serious craving !

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
Boy that certainly does look good Keith.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

That IS a rib sticking plate for sure. Looks like it needs to be sticking to my ribs, though...
Thanks GS! It was good!

Looks dang good! Thankfully the wife just made that about a week ago... or I'd have a serious craving !

Ryan
:emoji_thumbsup:Thanks Bh! it is a great meal!
After I had hot dogs with the granddaughters tonight?
You post this meal 😐?
I'll have a bowl or 😁.

Keith
LOL! Sorry I got you craving! You can always make it tomorrow!!!

That looks really good.
Thanks norm!

All I'd need is a slice of white loaf bread to help sweep all that good looking gravy into my hungry mouth!! Man that looks great!

Jim

All I'd need is a slice of white loaf bread to help sweep all that good looking gravy into my hungry mouth!! Man that looks great!

Jim
Thanks JLeonard! My Wine Making Uncle is in the ICU right now...pulmonary fibrosis. I offered a plate to my Aunt. She was at the hospital all day today. I will likely drop by to see him tomorrow. She said his condition is improving and he may be moved to a regular room tomorrow. We shall see what the day brings.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky