Vegetarian Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Never have tried jack fruit before. Is there something that it is comparable to?

I've never had anything like it. Make sure you get young jackfruit in water. Grown jackfruit actually tastes like fruit but the young doesn't taste like much at all. Maybe a little like hearts of palm??

Never have tried jack fruit before. Is there something that it is comparable to?

I've never had anything like it. Make sure you get young jackfruit in water. Grown jackfruit actually tastes like fruit but the young doesn't taste like much at all. Maybe a little like hearts of palm??

Thanks. If I can find some in my area I may have to try this. Have never really done any vegetarian dishes but I would be willing to give it a shot.

So I just tried something new and it came out even better. I combined all of the ingredients "sauce included" and wrapped it in banana leaves. The flavor from the leaves were awesome, uniquely sweet :).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky