Vacuumsealersunlimited coupon for November

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
One might think that it would be SM1119. Assuming Lisa is following the typical code for SM members. Last months was SM1019. I needed to order some quart bags and then forgot, but I did look at the discount number.

Okay Al since you jogged my memory I just went and ordered my bags and the code that worked is still the October code SM1019.

The shipping is killing me with vacuumsealersunlimited. I've bought 2xs with coupon codes. 2-11×50 for 100 ft of make your own bags @$26 less 15% sm320 code is $3.90 + $15 s/h =$38. Outofair.com are all 4 mil super heavy bags and rolls. 11"×100' box roll with slide cutter is $28 free shipping on everything.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky