Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Smithi's at 87015 has bone in New York Strip Steak for $4.97.

I have been noticing that if you click on the coupons you get a pop up that shows what all it applies to, sometimes that comes up blank when I switch back to my store, I believe that is because the difference in suppliers of meat and the sale doesn't apply to whoever is supplying the meat at my location. Using the phone app and scanning the UPC will always show you what coupons you have clipped for that item.

Reactions: dr k
Smithi's at 87015 has bone in New York Strip Steak for $4.97.

I have been noticing that if you click on the coupons you get a pop up that shows what all it applies to, sometimes that comes up blank when I switch back to my store, I believe that is because the difference in suppliers of meat and the sale doesn't apply to whoever is supplying the meat at my location. Using the phone app and scanning the UPC will always show you what coupons you have clipped for that item.
Right. I downloaded a coupon and it didn't show on the app scanner so I left it where I picked it up. When you clip the coupon tap the coupon so it goes deeper into the coupon and get to a check mark on the coupon. You can clip a coupon, then tap on it to read the description and tap on it again and what it shows with a check mark may be different than just scanning the actual pkg. Scanning the pkg and seeing the check marked coupon = what happens at the checkout. So in it's simplest form clip all the coupons you want from any affiliated ads and when in your store scan with the app scanner. If you don't see the check marked coupon leave it. Also, shop all the digital coupons at that zip code, if you need laundry detergent and anything else. Make it worth your while. When you close your location shopping center app, not signing out or just refreshing the app, pulling down from the top of the page reveals your newly selected coupons you just clipped.

Reactions: tallbm
I dunno if anyone drinks Mountain Dew, but 29732 has 5$ off 2 12 packs (Harris Teeter)

1715203189972.png

Looks like $5.99 Beef Short Ribs and Chuck Roasts @ 30019

$1.99 Sanderson Farms Chicken Breasts & $7.99 Kroger Party Chicken Wings @ 38672

$1.99 Heritage Farm Chicken (B/S Breasts) @ 68106

$3.97 Nolan Ryan Chuck Roast @ 75248

Snow Crab Clusters seem to be the cheapest so far in 85033 ($6.99/lb)

$7.99/lbs snow crab clusters and $2.99/lb owens sausage is all that's going on for coupons in the 75248 area.

Not even worth me taking a screenshot this week lol :D

HOWEVER I would like to report that my local Tom Thumb had 50% off 12 pack bottles of Shiner Bock!!!! I bought a case for a grand total of $20. Nice price for good beer. I am stocking up for 10 days from now when I enjoy my 1 of 2 days of the year when I drink. Then I'll be sick with what seems like the flu for a week after, but I'm prepped for it hahaha :D

No good coupons here for 31502 but found BB for buy one get one and few more deals.
No room in the freezer but got one sliced 1 1/2 steaks and one to help out my son, DIL and 5 day old grandson 🤩.
Also have SBR for .99 when you buy 4 bottles.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky